“I've got to say I see lawyers in here every day charging $450, $475, and I don't think they hold a candle to Mr. Hersh's advocacy and professionalism and cogent arguments...”
Blue Chip Law aggressively manages and solves complex business problems
Blue Chip Law through its founder Adam Hersh Esq., manages and creates solutions for complex business litigation, business disputes, and the management and negotiation of critical business contracts. Mr. Hersh has litigated landmark cases for several Florida Statutes including cases which appear within the Florida Statutes Annotated directly impacting the interpretation of Florida law.
Blue Chip Law’s experience with complex business litigation assists in negotiating favorable terms within critical contracts. This allows the lessons learned from how business litigations and past business disputes have played out, to be practically applied to critical contract negotiations.
Blue Chip Law’s passion is seeing businesses thrive. We work closely with our clients to understand their objectives and map out a plan that best targets those goals. We utilize innovative and unique strategies to develop creative approaches and solutions that maximize results while preserving a client's time and resources. Throughout the entire legal process, Blue Chip Law is in close contact with clients so they understand their options and have input on what happens next to develop the most favorable outcome.
“We all want an attorney that will stick it to those who deserve it, and are passionate. I can give my honest recommendation, Adam Hersh has a client for life, and I will recommend him to anyone in need of a true warrior on their side.”
“Adam is the most focused problem solver you can have on your side. When a business dispute needs a proven professional problem solver that has the track record of winning in court, you need Adam.”
“Adam has a great understanding of the balance between business and legal issues. He is diligent in his pursuit of the correct answers and has the intelligence to work through the problems.”
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
The United States District Court for the District of Colorado
• Juris Doctor, University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law – cum laude
Received Book Award In Mediation
Received Book Award In Secured Transactions
• Bachelors of Business Administration, Stetson University – magna cum laude
Minor: Sports Management
Recognized Among the esteemed Super Lawyers and Florida Rising Stars
Prior Work Experience
• Managing Litigation Partner for a Law Firm named on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
• Associated General Counsel and Head of Human Resources for a Publicly Traded Company
• Judicial Extern for the Honorable John K. Olson of the United States Bankruptcy Court of Southern District of Florida
• Lead Plaintiff’s counsel in procuring a $12.6M company valuation award and an award of attorney’s fees in business partnership dispute and dissolution proceeding.
• Lead Plaintiff's counsel in multiple Federal Court actions, in a multi-million action from damages stemming from Hurricane Michael.
• Lead Plaintiff’s counsel in Federal Court action, involving a fraudulent automobile dealer.
• Lead counsel in Federal & State cases nationwide on a pro hac vice basis, including serving as lead counsel in the Delaware Complex Commercial Litigation Division.
• Lead Defense counsel in Federal & State cases successfully defending against the enforcement of six-figure personal guarantees.
• Lead Plaintiff’s in obtaining an Emergency Judicial Receiver to take over a debtor's business who was destroying Client's secured asset (a large multi-million-dollar property).
• Lead Plaintiff’s counsel in obtaining Emergency Injunctive Relief, after a rogue employee stole critical data.
• Lead Defense counsel in preventing the appointment of a Judicial Receiver to take over the company when several disgruntled former shareholders attempted to shut the company down.
• Lead Plaintiff’s counsel obtaining a Judicial Receiver to take over a failing business, leading to a successful turn-around through receivership.
For Media, Guest Lecture, or Panel Appearances please contact us by using the form below.
301 W. Platt Street
Tampa, FL 33606
©2021 BLUE CHIP LAW, PLLC | All Rights Reserved | disclaimer privacy terms & conditions of use